BrainCapture is a Danish startup developing an affordable, smartphone-connected EEG device that enables neurological diagnostics-as-a-service aimed at the 4+ billion people who lack consistent and affordable access to neurological care. The company is founded on the belief that AI can - and should - be used to enable affordable healthcare for all.
BrainCapture's solution consists of:
- An affordable, Bluetooth enabled amplifier and electrode cap.
- An app for data collection and upload to cloud.
- A Quality Control (QC) algorithm to enable clean data collection by non-expert workers.
- Telemedicine via app/cloud enabling remote diagnosis by neurologist.
- A Diagnostic support algorithm that reduces time to diagnosis.